Monday, November 26, 2018

Meet BO ROBERTS!

I´m from southern Indiana, just above Louisville, Kentucky.Personal interests would be any team sports and being around positive people with good attitudes. I used to participate in cage fighting and a photographer saw me preparing for a fight and wanted to do a shoot. The rest is history!
Image result for Bo Roberts
A fashionista?
I enjoy my YSL Johnny boots with dress slacks, button up shirt and a vest. I wear that for nights on the town. I usually have a little something different that nobody else does.
Bo on sports, atracting someone´s attention, musicians, food…
As long as I can participate, I´ll enjoy it.If I want to attract someone, I speak to them. I take charge and approach them.My music tastes is ever changing. I very much enjoy Michael Jackson, but also have Willie Nelson and Dethklok. Depends on what I´m doing. Healthy stuff, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment