Friday, August 10, 2018

The Work of Art: Kenny Braasch


Image result for Kenny Braasch male model with Tattoos nude
I think it’s been far too long since we last saw some gorgeous pics from legendary photographer Tony Duran and Rick Day. When I found this collection featuring handsome Kenny Braasch naked and showing off his impressive body for a shoot I of course wanted to get him on here for a nude post.
Image result for Kenny Braasch male model nude

Now, I know the opinions on tattoos, and I know there are a few of you here who really don’t like them. I can understand that, but I don’t think it should detract from the fact that this guy is damn sexy, and he has a lot to show off too.

I know we’re not all about size either, but you have to admit that the sight of a generous dick like that makes us all feel a little greedy sometimes
I can bet that there’s not a guy checking him out in this post who would throw him out of their bed if he was in it.
.Kenny BraaschRelated imageRelated imageImage result for Kenny Braasch male model with Tattoos nudeImage result for Kenny Braasch male model nudeImage result for Kenny Braasch male model nude by Tony Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment