Sunday, August 12, 2018

Exclusive Interview: Bruno Endler: Brazialian SuperModel

Image result for Bruno Endler male model
Hello everyone, my name is Bruno Endler and I´m from São Leopoldo, south city of Brazil. I started modeling when I was 19 years in my hometown. The scouter Anselmo Camaleão found me when I was in a bar with my friends.
I came to São Paulo and got signed to my first agency. After one year I started to travel abroad and I went to Thailand (my first international trip). I stayed in Asia during 3 years.
I got so much experience, it was really important and
nice time there. Then I decided to take it more seriously. Recently I went to Milan during the last summer season and I did it well.
Image result for Bruno Endler male model
To be honest I prefer when the photographers know what they want, when they drive me to the right position, to the right light. Its really important and helpful to get a nice shooting. I have not done that much shows yet, but for those I did was a nice experience. I did João Pimenta 2 years ago, and this year I opened the show for Dirk Bikkemberg on Milano fashion week. It was really exciting when I was walking down the catwalk and everybody looking at me. I did my best :)
Image result for Bruno Endler male model
Male models x Female models: who rule?
We can´t compare them. Female market is a big step forward from male market, but we are doing good. I believe we are on the right way.
Concerning models who have inspired me, honestly I have no inspired model on my side, but I’m always trying to do my best and getting tips from other models. A main focus on my career is not to be the best, but always do my best, throw that way I can harvest what I’ve been planting.

Bruno´s style: a fashionista?
No I’m kind of basic, jeans, shorts, t shirt, as everyone I just like to look good wearing basic stuff. I don´t follow any fashion trends
Image result for Bruno Endler male model
Sports
Sport means life and like mostly brazilians I love football. I used to do standup on longboard, and I keep doing my workout at gym.

Imagine u a famous model surrounded by a huge crowd
Well, that would be really fun and also a strange situation, but probably I’d try to handle the situation on a calm way. But to be honest, I can not Imagine that situation so far haha.
Image result for Bruno Endler male model
Dating x loving: I'm a lover
Super power: Be Invisible
Favorite superhero: Daddy.
Childhood memory: Been in the farm with my family, that was a great time.
Favorite book: Only Bible, It brings me peace.
Dumbest think that u ever heard a model say:
I heard that Milan was the capital of French haha
Atracting someone´s attention: Eyes contact
Having fun, enjoying life: I love to have fun with my family and traveling around the world.
Craziest thing in a summer time season: That´s a secret :)
Favorite body part and why: my abs, I like the way I built it
Favorite underwear for all moments: as usually white underwear
Favorite singer: I like soybean, The Rappa, Bob Marley, etc… And I used to be a Dj I like to play deep house.
Food: salmon
Image result for Bruno Endler male model
Guilty pleasure: love.
An unforgettable moment: unfortunately, when my girlfriend died.
Motto: just stay conscious
The next chapters:I´ve just signed to L´Equipe agence and Im really happy and enthusiastic to work with this great team!
Agency: lequipe.
That was a really pleasure to share my story with you guys.
Thank you all :)
Image result for Bruno Endler male model

No comments:

Post a Comment