Saturday, August 11, 2018

Exclusive interview: Andrea Denver:Top Male Model

Image result for Andrea Denver
Andrea Denver: “ I honestly hate runways. My agents know that. I don't even know why I don't like runways but they get me nervous.. I worked with a bunch of fashion designers but my best memories are from the 2xist fashion show and from the Ralph Lauren show in milan. I loved walking for these designers.!"
14
I am from Verona (city of Romeo and Juliet), a beautiful city in the north east of Italy. Before start modeling I graduated in communication from the university. I love traveling and since I was kid I have been traveling the world with my parents.
16
Modeling: how did all Begin
I actually never decided to become a model ahah. My interests were towards other stuffs but I got scouted a few times that I decided to give it a chance. My first shoot was cool. I didn't have any problems to pose on camera even if it was my first time. Now I am looking to do other stuffs besides modeling but its still working in progress.
Image result for Andrea Denver
Posing to photographers
I am totally fine shooting with any photographer. Everybody has a different style of photography. My only preparation before is drinking a few coffees lol. I need energy when I shoot.
I never shot naked before. I shot a lot of shirtless pictures and I have been felt comfortable with my body so far.
Image result for Andrea Denver

I honestly don't think male models have the same exposure as female models. They definitely still rule the industry. I feel like male models need to create more their own character outside the industry and gain attention on events and social media to get more recognition in the modeling world. I never had some role models but I am a big fan of Candice Swanepoel as a female model and Jon Kortajarena as a male model.

Andrea, a fashionista?
Ahahah I don't even know if I can call myself a fashionista but I like clothes and I like dressing with style. Mostly casual but sometimes also formal putting a nice suit on.
Image result for Andrea Denver

Imagine u a famous model surrounded by a huge crowd!
It happened before and it was a great experience. There is nothing that I love more than my fans. I would spend hours with them, interacting with them and learning about them. When this happened to me in milan a couple of years ago I stayed there like an hr more taking pics and laughing with everybody. Such a beautiful memory.

On show business
I don't wanna talk too much about it but for sure agencies are less powerful that what they used to be. Social media have become a way to expose yourself more to clients and to the crowd. This wasn't possible until 4/5 years ago.
Image result for Andrea Denver nude
Dating, Loving and living life to fullest!
I am currently dating a girl in NYC that I am really attracted to.
I am a big fan of basketball and whenever I have the chance I go to watch the NBA here in NYC.

Superpowers and Super heroes
If I could have a super power I would love to fly. That would be so cool. My favorite superhero is Clark Kent. He has the best superpowers.

The Upcoming Projects
I never really like to talk about upcoming projects. I like facts so I like when I am able to make things happen.
Image result for Andrea Denver
Thank you Andrea!
6´2
Suit: 40 R
Waist: 32
Shoesize: 11
Image result for Andrea DenverImage result for Andrea DenverImage result for Andrea Denver



No comments:

Post a Comment