Sunday, December 3, 2017

Interview with Simon Nessman


Image result for Simon Nessman nude
When Simon Nessman is not in front of the lenses of the biggest photographers in the industry, you will find him surfing and connecting with the natural environment. Exclusively to my blog, the Canadian model reveals his all-natural vision of beauty in 13 questions on his fitness and grooming routine.
What’s your first thought when you wake up?
That depends on where I am!. Sometimes I wake up wondering if the anchor on my sailboat has drifted, sometimes I wake up in a strange hotel room wondering where I am, and sometimes I wake up feeling stressed about the day ahead but other times I wake up feeling fully at home at my ocean-side cabin in the woods.
Image result for Simon Nessman nude
What’s your beauty ritual?
I wouldn’t say that I have a very strict beauty routine. Maybe that is in itself my beauty routine, avoiding unnecessary concern with my outward appearance.
How do you look after your body?
A good yoga class does wonders for my body..
What’s your remedy against signs of tiredness?
 Sleep and Coffee. Coffee works for a quick fix, but at the end of the day there is no substitute for sleep.
Image result for Simon Nessman nude
What’s your exercise routine?
Surfing, snowboarding, yoga, climbing and mountain biking whenever I get the chance.
Do you have a favorite sport?
Surfing, although I think it would be better described as a form of self-expression than a sport.
Where do you like to train?
I try to spend as much time as I can connecting with the natural world. The forest, the mountains and the ocean are my gym.
Image result for Simon Nessman nude
Do you have any detox drink recipes?
Water.
How do you push yourself further during exercise?
The drive usually comes from the enjoyment of the activity. Working harder often leads to even further enjoyment..
An energy-boosting snack that keeps you going?
Bananas
How do you push yourself further during exercise?
The drive usually comes from the enjoyment of the activity. Working harder often leads to even further enjoyment..
What’s your trick to feeling comfortable in front of the camera?
I think it comes down to self confidence. I find the less emphasis I put on my outward appearance, the easier it is to feel confident about it. 
What tracks do you have on repeat in your exercise playlist?
I like to have my ears open and tuned into the surrounding environment.
What 3 products can you not live without?
A knife, a hatchet, and a flint. 
Image result for Simon Nessman nude

No comments:

Post a Comment