Thursday, December 28, 2017

André Ziehe:The Look of An Underwear SuoerModel

Image result for Andre Ziehe
I had the pleasure of chatting with 2(X)IST underwear model André Ziehe recently. I’ve never met a Brazlian I didn’t like, and the same holds true for André. He’s a super nice guy, totally chill, and perhaps just a little bit eccentric–it doesn’t hurt that he’s so captivating in all of 2(X)IST’s underwear campaigns either. André opens up to us about when he wears pink underwear, the craziest thing he’s ever done, and chats us up about the recent 2(X)IST Spring fashion show ...
Image result for Andre Ziehe
 First, thanks so much for taking the time to chat.
André Ziehe: Thank you too, you’re always welcome! Let’s go for it!


So let’s start with some underwear questions! What’s your favorite 2(X)IST underwear range?
André Ziehe: I like the PIMA’s a lot; they’re very comfy and have a shape that I like!
Related image

 Is shape and support in underwear important to you?
André Ziehe: Totally! I like feeling confortable when wearing my everyday underwear and, of course, it has to look nice in case you suddenly meet a girl… haha.


So when you plan to meet a girl, do you have a special pair you put on?
André Ziehe: Not really, I like wearing plain colors, either black, dark blue or white (which are my everyday underwear too).
Image result for Andre Ziehe
Always better to show your true self! And what’s your favorite cut of underwear? Boxer brief, trunk, brief, etc. and why?
André Ziehe: Brief, for sure… I like the support that briefs give and the way they look on my body. When I was younger I used to wear boxers but I think they make my legs look shorter so I started to use briefs for castings and stuff and ended up liking them as my everyday underwear.


Speaking of castings, how did you get started modeling?
André Ziehe: I started modeling in the south of Brazil in 2003 as a source to raise money for my studies. In the end of 2003, I participated in the Elite national contest and ended up as finalist. I got the invitation to start modeling professionally in São Paulo for Elite and I decided to pause my studies and move to São Paulo for work.
Image result for Andre Ziehe

What were you studying?
André Ziehe: I was studying Product Design back then.


If you had to use your product design skills to analyze men’s underwear right now, what advice or critiques would you offer?
André Ziehe: That’s a good question! Designing is not only about doing things that you like but what the market needs. I would always go for a very manly underwear design, playing with colors maybe as a way to diversify.
Related image
Are there any colors you absolutely won’t wear as underwear?
André Ziehe: Funny that you asked. I would never buy pink underwear, but once a girlfriend told me that I looked very sexy in it, so.. why not use it if it makes your girl happy?


 Ha! You know, Tyson Beckford told us something very similar! He told us pink Calvin’s were his hands down favorite for that very reason!
André Ziehe: Not for everyday! But to play once in a while I think it’s a good call…


 Maybe pink is a secret lady catcher.
André Ziehe: Hell yeah! I’ll start playing with that, it’s a new discovery in my life!
Image result for Andre Ziehe

 Are you single or dating at the moment, André?
André Ziehe: I’m single, but never alone…


And what does it take to charm you? What is something that drives you crazy when you’re meeting or talking to a woman?
André Ziehe: Her behavior as a woman. I like very feminine girls with a special touch. Sometimes a single gesture makes the whole difference. I like simple and easy going girls, too.


It seems there are endless attractive male models that come out of Brazil. Is there something in the water there?
André Ziehe: Ha! Endless attractive female models, too! I don’t really know, but I guess that it comes from our culture, and the good mixing that happens there.
Image result for Andre Ziehe on the runway
 From Brazil, who would you say is your stiffest “competition?”
André Ziehe: I don’t really analyze it as “competition.” There are many good guys in the business but what makes the biggest difference in my opinion is the professionalism. That’s what really counts in the long run...
Image result for Andre Ziehe

No comments:

Post a Comment