Saturday, November 18, 2017

Interview with male model Adam Loebbert

Adam Loebbert Male Model Interview
19 year old, Swedish fashion model, Adam Loebbert, talks about his most memorable photo shoots and the pros of modeling in this new exclusive interview.
Agencies: Elite Model Management Stockholm, D’Management Milan, Sight Management Barcelona
Milestones: Fashion week Stockholm, Sthlm FW Magazine (Cover)
Current location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Image result for male model Adam Loebbert
How did you first get into modeling? And how long have you been modeling? 
It all started when I was in America as an exchange student at the age of 16. I was approached on the streets of Miami and Dallas from different agents who saw interest in me. At first I had no idea what they were talking about, although it intrigued me. I was there to go to school and play American football, and had no ambition of doing anything else. When I returned to Sweden, my family convinced me to apply to an agency. That’s when Modellink/Elitemodel took me in.
I’m 19 right now and have been modeling part time due to finishing school for the last two years now. I just graduated this summer and I’m now able to continue with what I want, work full time and have more freedom for traveling than ever.
What does your career do for you? 
Being a model helps me enjoy life like I want it. It has really given me lots of opportunities and makes me work even harder and set higher goals in life. To just be able to travel the world like this and explore new locations every time is truly an adventure for me.
It also strengthens me as a person in my social life.

What’s your most memorable shoot? 
There has been both some weird and exciting shoots that are very memorable. Some shoots are very manly but others challenge my feminine side. One of my most memorable shoots was also a breakthrough for me. Two gay guys dressed me in very feminine clothes with a lot of fur, flowers and big hats. It was pretty weird at first and I didn’t have very high expectations but the result turned out to be good and got me thinking differently. One of the photos actually made the cover of Stockholm Fashion Week Magazine.
What are the pros of being a model?
The industry is huge, there is so much to experience and it gives you an opportunity to travel the world, which is something a lot of people want to do. I just think it’s something fun that you can enjoy, even if it’s tuff work and not everything might be fun but everything is definitely an experience that you can learn from. That is something that I like very much, I want to know the world and travel to all the cool places, meeting new people and learn everything I can from it, and modeling gives me that. I’ve learned a lot from doing what I do.
What’s the biggest misconception about the male modeling industry?
That it’s not just a photo, it’s not just looking good, it’s hard work. Models have to train hard and eat healthy to be able to work. We can’t just eat a pizza when ever we want or drink a bunch of beer if we want to get the jobs. There are sacrifices to do in every job, even in modeling which people don’t understand. A lot of people also think it’s very gay, at least from what I herd in the beginning but when they see you on billboards or in magazines they wanna know you and if they don’t, heaters gonna hate.
Adam loebberto male model
What are your other passions outside of modeling? 
I’ve always been in to sports, ever since I was little I wanted to become a sports star. Love playing American football, snowboarding, longboarding, riding my motorcycle and do the extreme things in life. I love adventures and hanging out with my friends.
What do you do to stay in shape? 
I work out at least 5 days a week, sometimes two times a day, either at the gym or running in the woods. I am always very active and can’t sit down for too long without doing anything. When it comes to food I get all crazy and tired if I don’t eat every few hours.  I eat very healthy, but sometimes it feels like I’m shoveling food down my throat every minute. This gives me the energy to work out and keep my body in form. I like to experiment with different kind of juices and shakes because finding a balance between healthy and taste can be difficult sometimes. But I do pretty good with that actually! 😉
What are the top five items every man should have in his pantry? 
I like to have juice, fruits, muesli/oatmeal, chocolate and water, because these things make me feel goooooood! I know it only says five items… but I have to add popcorn!!!
Image result for male model Adam Loebbert
What are your favorite hang out spots in the city you currently live in? 
Just north of my hometown Helsingborg a place called “Mölle”. In Mölle there is a small mountain called Kullaberg, where one can find big cliffs by the sea. Cliff diving, climbing or just find a nice exclusive spot with friends or a date, are some of the things one can do up in Kullaberg. I like to just chill and enjoy the view and atmosphere.
What do you think MODELLIST-ID can do for the model community?
From what I’ve seen and understood, I think it can really help models get around easier and know more about what to do and not to do, since we all can share our experiences we can help each other and new models will easier get in to the industry and get noticed by others. I really think it’s a very good creation and I’m glad that Celine wrote to me so that I can also be a part of this.
Adam Loebbert male model
What is your advice to aspiring models? 
I still consider myself as an aspiring model but my advice would be to never forget who you truly are and don’t let the media and others change that in a bad way. Stay mentally strong and believe in yourself. Confidence in yourself can make up for a lack of experience.
Any specific plans for the future? 
I usually get many big ideas and I’m very spontaneous which I like about myself cause it makes life so much more interesting, although, one of my biggest goals is to become an actor.
Where can we follow you?
Instagram, adamloebbert
Facebook, Adam Loebbert
Image result for male model Adam Loebbert


No comments:

Post a Comment