Monday, October 16, 2017

Interview With Male Model Kevin Triguero

 http://www.homotrophy.com/images/2009/may/kevin-triguero-0.jpg
Model, Blogger & Personal Trainer, Kevin Triguero, gives the must know details on staying focused on your dreams and life with his model girlfriend! 
Nationality: Swedish (born in Cuba)
Agencies: STHLMS Gruppen / Most Wanted Models / Fleming Models
Milestones: Casall Campaign, Björn Borg Campaign, Cover Fitness for Men, Runner’s World, Top Model Sweden
Current location: Barcelona, Spain
 https://www.thelocal.se/userdata/galleries/3541/top_model_sverige_7_v+r14_kevin_1.jpg
How did you first get into modeling? And how long have you been modeling?
I was seventeen at the time and I was grocery shopping with my mom when a booker approached us and asked me if I could pass by the agency later that week. A couple of days later I had signed with my first agency. It has not been a straight line from there on, rather a bumpy ride but I’ve managed to stay focus on my task and improve.

What does your career do for you?
Modeling has allowed me to see many parts of the world and be in places that I probably would not have visited otherwise. I’ve met a lot of interesting people and learnt a lot about myself.

Kevin Triguero Male Model Interview
Have you reached your dream assignment yet? If not, what would that dream assignment be?
I have accomplished much during these couple of years but I feel that I still have much to give and lots to do. I still dream of being on the cover of GQ and Men’s Health, this is for me a huge accomplishment. I would also love to shoot for Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein and/or Dsquare2.

What are the pros of being a model?
The pros are the exciting work and all the traveling. I also love being the first to try and see new collections. Also meeting creative people from all over the world and working together in such short and intense period of time is also very unique. The party’s and events you get invited to are also a fun part of work.

And the cons?
Being away from family, friends and daily routines can be tough sometimes, at least I think so. I enjoy traveling and being away but sometimes I, which I could be home for longer periods. The uncertain line of business is also a bit difficult, having to stand-by many times and miss other stuff. The long casting lines aren’t very pleasant either.

 
What are you doing when you’re not modeling?
I have a small family that requires my time, my girlfriend and dog (Pomeranian). I also work part-time as personal trainer and write about fitness, health and fashion on my blog.

What does your family think about you being a model?
I’m very lucky that my girlfriend has the same profession as me; she is a model too. We understand each other and it is nice to have someone who understand the pros and cons of the business and whom you can talk openly about work. Sometimes we spend short periods away from each other but we know that this is our way of life and we’ve chosen to accept it and enjoy the ride.

 
What do you do to stay in shape?
My training schedule is pretty busy but I enjoy having it that way. My big passion in life is to sculpture and build the perfect body, not a bodybuilder’s physic but a top athletic physic. I try to present the best of myself. Because of this I spend lots of hours exercising, I practice fitness, yoga and Mixed Martial Arts. A big part of my time goes into my training, I have about 9-10 training session every week.

Kevin Triguero Male Model Interview
If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you want to go?
Now in wintertime I would love to spend a week or two in the Alps snowboarding and enjoying a hot cop of chocolate.

What’s the last thing you Googled?
I Googled some RAW recipes which I plan to do this weekend. I want to surprise my girlfriend with a nice and healthy dinner.

What do you think MODELLIST-ID can do for the model community?
I think it is a great platform which gives us models a great opportunity to stay in touch and aware of what’s is going on. I can easily find great tip for a restaurants, gyms or find other models in the same city.

Kevin Triguero Male Model Interview
What is your advice to aspiring models?
I would say that you should stay focused on your dream and stay true to yourself. Not every opportunity is a good one and to be patient. Try to define your strengths – what you are good at and go with it.

Any specific plans for the future?
Yes there are many exciting thing coming up this year. I will continue with my beach workout concept (BEACH-HIIT) during spring and together with my partners I’ll start doing training-camps for those who want to get away from their daily routines for a couple of days and do some healthy living and have fun.

Thank you!
 kevin triguero

No comments:

Post a Comment