Monday, August 28, 2017

World Premiere: Anthony Parker Male SuperModel!

 Image may contain: 1 person, phone, camera and closeup
With his photogenic looks, it’s not surprising to know my latest interview is a model and actor. You’d be surprised to know Anthony Parker is also a chef, a self-proclaimed saucee chef, according to his Instagram description.
Anthony have appeared in numerous photo shoots with top photographers in New York and Los Angeles. At 24, Anthony also have done several chapters for my coffee table book. I have kown him personally since 2014, and one of the nicest fella to know...Thrilled to have interview him again for my blog!

 Image result for Anthony Parker male model
 With your Amazing Good looks and a fabulous body, how do you keep yourself look good and what do you do to keep in such great shape?  
Healthy eating and regular trips to the gym.

 What kind of music do you listen to when you’re working out?
Rock music usually


                      Image may contain: 1 person 
Who are your personal favorite designers and what designs do you wear? What designers you wouldn’t wear?Kenneth Cole and Polo, Express, H&M.  There isn’t really any designer who I don’t like.


How do you keep up to date with fashion? I follow GQ on Facebook and follow numerous fashion accounts on Instagram.

 What are you, a Boxer or brief kind of Male model?
Definitely brief kind of guy.

      Image result for Anthony Parker male model
What made you first become a model?
The end of my baseball career

How did you feel when you did your first ever fashion show or photo shoot? 
I was nervous but very excited


How do you feel about the female model controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry?   
I think that if a woman can look good in front of a camera then she doesn’t necessarily have to be size 0.

                     https://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/anthony-parker-by-sandy-lang-8.jpg?w=1000 
If you were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead? Culinary arts or gym teacher

What are guilty pleasures food wise?
Brownies

How do you cope under the pressures of being a model and is being nude also a pressure?
I haven’t really felt any pressure being a model and as far as being nude, I’m confident in my body so have no problem with it.

                      Image may contain: 1 person, closeup 
What beauty tips do you swear by? Apricot face scrub

 What’s your favorite colour?
Orange


What colour would you not wear?
Olive Green

                      Image may contain: 1 person 
You been modeling for quite a long time, do you love it and see yourself modeling for the next 5 yearsI plan on modeling for the next 40 years.
 

What do you do in leisure/spare time? Watch tv, mostly sports and hang with friends.

 What advice would you give a newbie who's just starting in the industry - any suggestions on what to do or what to avoid?
Be confident in yourself but be aware of scams because they are out there.
 
                                     Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

What do you remember about your school days, did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?
I was homeschooled for most of my school days up until high school and in high school i wasn’t the most popular student but i didn’t care.  My favorite subject was physical education.

What is the best thing about modeling and what is the most stressful thing about being a  model?
The best thing about being a model is experiencing things i would never experience otherwise and the most stressful is competing with every other model for jobs.

                     Image may contain: 1 person 
How and when did you start your modeling career?
I started it when I was 21 and it was when I saw a link on Facebook about a talent agency looking for male models.   
                    Image result for Anthony Parker male model
What was your first impression of the modeling world and was there anything that surprised you or that you didn’t expect?
My first impression was it is very cutthroat.

What is your Opinion on Homosexuality?

I don’t really have a problem with it.  I don’t care what people do on their own time.  It only becomes a problem if someone acts inappropriately.

Do you remember your first assignment as a model?
No I don’t.  I just remember my first test shoot. 
                                                                                        
What has been the funniest job that you have done as a model so far?
I just shot for a cookbook and that was pretty funny.

How would you put these factors in order of importance for becoming a successful model: the right look, hard work, luck?
I would usually say hard work, but its all about having the right look.
What does Success mean to you?  Wealth, Fame,  Happiness,  or none of these?I would say happiness.    
The three most important 'things' in your life are...?
My family, my friends, and my faith.

                      
What kind of music do you like best? What's your current favorite song?
I really like alternative music and my favorite song right now is— Woke the Fuck Up by Jon Bellion

What do you like to do in your free time, do you have any particular hobby that some might find odd?
I like to work out or hang out with friends     
                       Image may contain: 1 person, selfie, closeup and indoor
 Let's give some tips to new models, tell me What is the most important thing that a girl/boy should do to present herself/himself well in castings?
I would say just make sure your hygiene is on point and dress plainly

Do you have an interesting anecdote from a photo shoot, a casting or a show?
No, not really

Turning to some personal questions, how would you describe your way to have fun, the places you usually go, and your way to enjoy life?
I just have fun by being myself, no matter where I am.  I think that's the way everyone should have fun, just be yourself, don’t try to please others all the time.                            
 Image may contain: 1 person 
Tell me about your professional plans: apart from modeling, what else would you like to pursue or are you already pursuing?
I really want to open my own restaurant

- What is your favorite sport and how often do you play it?
My favorite sport is baseball but I haven't played it for a few years

What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?
I like comedies and the last movie I saw was a documentary called The Internet’s Own Boy
 Image result for Anthony Parker male model
Your favorite female model?
My favorite female model has to be Danielle Knudson but I really like this girl Mirella Borghese on Instagram

-Where have you been traveling recently?
I went to LA and Utah about a month ago


Thank you so much for your time for the interview for my blog! I have always admire our friendship!
 Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment