Monday, April 17, 2017

Fedrico Guasch joins Uvenio Coffeetable book!

 
The International Male Model from Argentina who is also Italian, the 6'1, 180 ponds of solid muscles, with the face of a old glamour Hollywood film star. His work also including as an actor in several telenovelas, and models mostly overseas in runway shows and over sixty editorials.
 
 For several months, the 27 year old Male model have tried to reach me for almost a year until last month, he finally met with me. Recently I worked with him as one of the premiere models on the runway for the Fashion Art & Design Club's biggest fashion show a few weeks ago at the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. He wore the young designers, who were my students, Raul Flores and Charles Riviera.
 
From New York triumphing as International Male known as Mr. World International 2014 and won the competition in Argentina, for Mr.  Grand International 2016. 
 
After a month, I have gotten to know my new best friend Fedrico and for his love for suits, dressy shoes, opra and classical music. For weeks, I have hang out with him and brainstorming ideas of how he would fit into my storylines for my most-talked about project, the Coffee table book...

The photographer I brought with me is the amazing Gustavo Mirable who is also from Argentina now lives in Brooklyn. I figure having two good friends commuincate in latin and to enjoy work as I was preppy the style and the looks on Fedrico. 
 
Here is behind the scenes of the project that is confidental exciting, controversial, sexy and very classic..You'll see why I adore Gustavo's work and Fedrico's looks for my collection. 


  The shoot was taken at his apartment and outdoors on a sunny afternoon in Chelsea.  Storylines will continue when my dear friend Fedrico return soon from his country in Argentina to visit his family...His Looks and my designs are a match made in heaven for my coffeetable book...And after being with him for several weeks, I miss him...
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment