Monday, January 16, 2017

Versace Model Wishes He Had the Gay in Him.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/23/article-1201698-059536A1000005DC-583_634x606.jpg
Former Versace Model Steve Jones Wishes He Had the Gay in Him
 
Former Welsh Versace model turned TV presenter/actor Steve Jones, who fronts Attitude magazine's new "Sex" issue, say he's jealous of gay men who get to sleep around: "I’ll be sitting in BKB on (London’s) Old Compton Street opposite G-A-Y and see those guys coming out with a different man every night, and I’m just like ‘You lucky b******s,’ I would give anything to have that kind of lifestyle – but the girls just won’t have it."
 He won't jump into that scene however: "I wish I had it in me to give it a go, but I’m just a girl man through and through."
 Stevejones
And though his experience kissing a man during a game of spin the bottle was like "kissing a corpse" he says he's game for love scenes on camera: "I would have done them (gay sex scenes.) I would have acted them out. Jake and Heath did it and look at those results – yummy!"
 http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/steve-jones-hairy-chest.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment