Monday, January 2, 2017

HouseBoy Dishes Dirt on Zsa Zsa!

 http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/19/20/3B848E3900000578-4049314-Legendary_Zsa_Zsa_Gabor_died_on_Sunday_following_a_heart_attack_-a-87_1482179381276.jpg
Zsa Zsa Gabor was so competitive with sister Eva that she wouldn’t give her a freebie from her skin-care line, according to Zsa Zsa’s former “houseboy” Aaron Tonken.
 I remember dropping off Zsa Zsa’s face cream, and she specifically instructed not to leave it [with Eva] unless she wrote a check for $5.25. And when I would return, the first thing she would say to me is, ‘Who do you think is more beautiful?’ ” Tonken told us. “Eva was always kind, but Zsa Zsa was verbally abusive. I remember always thinking I was working for the wrong sister. Zsa Zsa was only nice to people who met her on the outside briefly,” he said.
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/4d/e9/a04de9e8488b770d6b65d41d6ddbad1c.jpg
The “houseboy,” who says he lived in Gabor’s guest house for a year in the ’90s, was fired by Zsa Zsa and her husband, and in 2004 Tonken went to prison for defrauding charity gala donors.
Zsa Zsa’s husband, Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt, has come under fire for allegedly throwing lavish parties for a bedridden Zsa Zsa and giving a tawdry tour of the room where she died.
But Anhalt said, “She had the most expensive hospital bed. She was not in a coma. It’s a total lie. She called me ‘darling’ every morning. She said only about 20 sentences a day, but that was enough for me. My wife is gone. She has gone in peace. Now I really don’t give a s - - t about what anyone says,” he told us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment