Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Juano Diaz: Part 2 World Premiere


Image result for juano diaz
Juano Diaz is an actor and director, known for Deux Ombres (2012), Z Chromozome (2012) and Magpie (2015). This is Part 2 World Premiere Interview of the incredible talented artist in Film and Art. He also a male model and seen in fashion houses and the works including Pierre et Gillis and Thierry Mulgar.......
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why? The others, love the twist in this story, its almost like a cartoon, the cinematography is beautiful and the dark light balance in the tale is perfect.


What was the best movie you saw this last year and why? American Hustle by David O Russell, my boyfriend just let me see it and I thought it was so well done. 


Who’s your favorite director and why? ken loach, just love his realistic approach to filmmaking.
Image result for juano diaz


Do you like black and white movies? Why or why not? yes I do, I love the film The Song of Bernadette is a 1943 drama film that tells the story of Bernadette Soubirous (later, Saint Bernadette), who, from February to July 1858 in Lourdes, France, reported eighteen visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It was directed by Henry King. it is a heartbreaking and haunting story and holds so much presence over the digital images of today.


You read movie reviews? If so, which reviewers do you enjoy? If not, why? I don't .
What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Do you like horror movies? Why or why not? I saw a nightmare on Elm Street, my evil aunt let me see this when I was 10 years old and it wanted me for years, i do like the classics. but I never see horrors anymore.


Who’s your favorite actor and why? none.
Image result for juano diaz


Do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry? yes the song of Bernadette makes me cry, its just so beautiful.


 What’s the  funniest Movie you’ve ever seen? Romy and Micelle's High School Reunion 


Would you rather see a movie at the theater or at home on DVD? Why?  I'd rather see a movie at home, because cinemas are uncomfortable. I'd much rather lay on the sofa and be comfy.


Where would you go in a time machine? I'd go back to the ancient Egyptian period of Akhenaten who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC.


Which is your favorite quote? My heart so precious. I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls, yet your one smile takes it for free.  Rumi.  
Thank you Juano, you're truly amazing!
Image result for juano diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment