Thursday, February 25, 2016

5 Questions for Photographer: Scott Hoover!

 
A song that makes your heart skip a beat?
“Summer Rain” by Belinda Carlisle

 If your life were a film it would be?
The Damned Don't Cry (Joan Crawford). I am a big fan of b/w movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's. And Madame X with Lana Turner- love me some Lana!
 
The last film you watched that made you cry?
Hmmm, well I love dark melodramas so I guess the most recent was A Single Man by Tom Ford. Absolutely love that film. Precious made me want to cry especially the last scene with Mo'Nique in the social workers office. Good lord that was a rough one.
 
If you were looking to impress a date or partner which signature dish of yours would you cook?Homemade chicken and pesto pizza or banana pancakes, but that is a morning dish so I guess the date went well or I just couldn't get rid of them-ha! 
 
A guilty pleasure of yours you can't seem to quit?
Oh lordie I have a few: Perez Hilton even though he disgusts me I read it several times a day, Sex and The City reruns on HBO, all the Real Housewives shows except those Miami ho's- not a fan. Coke Zero on my nightstand before bed, all you can eat sushi and smoking - a dirty nasty habit I need to kick.
 
 
Thanks Scott, although your last three answers are worrying me. I think we might just be long lost brothers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment