Friday, December 4, 2015

Exclusive Interview: Jonathan Valdez

JONATHAN VALDEZ:
FROM SPAIN TO NEW YORK AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD
"I was studying and running a small business, then, one day,  at work, I came across  a model scout..."

JONATHAN's BACKGROUND 
W
ell I was born in Spain, then when I was 3 years old  I moved to Mexico, I studied  and lived my childhood there, then when I was 12 years old, I moved to San Diego, California, I've been living there since then with my brothers and my mom.
I was 19 when I started modeling, I was studying and running a small business, then, one day,  at work, I came across  a model scout.

“The next day I was signing with an agency and a few days later I was doing my first show..."

THE FIRST FASHION SHOWThe next day I was signing with an agency and a few days later I was doing my first show, I was nervous but really excited, it was a big event in my town and it was with a local designer.
All my family was proud of me, one month later I went to New York and since then I've been traveling, this is what I like about modeling getting to know alot of places and people, new cultures and languages...the only bad thing is that I have to be away from my family.

“All my family was proud of me, one month later I went to New York..."

PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL INTERESTSAbout myself...I always want to run my own business. I'm a funny and serious, protective, and hard working person. I like acting, I love to skate and surf, like hanging out at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment