Sunday, November 1, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Laurent Caillat International SuperStar Part 2




Image result for laurent caillat  male model
LAURENT CAILLAT
 Hottest International SuperStar!
Part 2

by Christopher Uvenio
Tall. Dark and Handsome. Sauve. Striking features. Physique. Singer. Songwriter. Producer. DJ. Actor.  Laurent have appeared in television series: Gossip Girls and several films. And Dancer. and yes, International Male Model. And yes, LAURENT CAILLAT is the Face of my Coffeetable Book! The Leading Male Model for my Menswear Collection,.


Image result for laurent caillat  male model
What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
I think I am pretty open and straight forward so if someone at any time upon meeting me has any form of misconception about who I am, well it is usually short lived…

Who makes You laugh?
Roger in American Dad!


What was the last gift that you bought yourself?
My new tattoo

If you were a professional Athlete instead of a Male Model, what sport would you play?
I use to be a professional athlete…(laugh) I was a gymnast..so I suppose I would be a gymnast again although I always had a strong inclination toward ballet…So I would probably try to dance with the American Ballet theater or the New York City Ballet.

What is the last song you caught yourself singing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower!

What quality is most important in a friend?
Loyalty.
Image result for laurent caillat  male model

What was your favorite television show when you were a kid?
x-or....

Do you prefer planes, trains or automobiles?
Planes

Where would you like to live besides the USA?
Berlin, Paris, Mumbai, London, Tokyo
Image result for laurent caillat  male model


Where’s the strangest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?
I fell asleep in many odd places...

Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Roger in American Dad!

What Item have you kept from Childhood?
My first gymnastics medals!

THANK YOU Laurent! I can’t wait to see you rock in my menswear designs !
Image result for laurent caillat  male model

No comments:

Post a Comment