Tuesday, September 1, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Mark Krisztofer Part 2

MARK KRISZTOFER
The Super Male Model
Part 2
by Christopher Uvenio

With your Amazing Good looks and a fabulous body, how do you keep yourself look good and what do you do to keep in such great shape? I workout 6 times per week and always keep track of my macronutrients and calorie intake. To me bodysculpting is like a science.

What kind of music do you listen to when you’re working out?
I switch it up between Hip Hop and House Music.

Who are your personal favorite designers and what designs do you wear? What designers you wouldn’t wear? I love Calvin Klein, Zara, Diesel and Armani. I usually keep it basic wearing jeans, v neck shirt and some Converse sneakers.
What are you, a Boxer or brief kind of Male model?
 Boxers

How do you feel about the female model controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry? 
I believe that beauty does not only come in size 0 form. In today’s society thickness is much more accepted and looked upon as beautiful to many. I think what’s more important is height. Having long toned legs and a size 2 waist can still be appealing.

If you were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead?
I’d probably be doing an office job doing marketing or sales.

What are guilty pleasures food wise? 

I like fast foods as weird as it might sound. Since I don’t eat too much of eat I can easily enjoy some fries burgers or wings.

How do you cope under the pressures of being a model and is being nude also a pressure? 


From playing basketball at a high level I learned to be disciplined and deal with pressure. I’m very confident in myself and enjoy situations where I’m expected to perform. Being nude is not pressure, I am comfortable with my own skin.


What’s your favorite colour? Burgundy

What colour would you not wear? I don’t like green.
You been modeling for quite a long time, do you love it and see yourself modeling for the next 5 years?
I love it, I really enjoy being in front of the camera and traveling but it’s not as easy as everyone sees. I have high expectations for myself in everything  I do including modeling. I see myself in magazine covers, billboards, posters… everywhere but my ultimate goal is to land an underwear campaign for Calvin Klein!
Is there anything you would like to say to the readers?
First I’d like to thank everyone for taking time to read this! I am honored to share my experiences with you and if you’d like to see more follow my journey on instagram @aesthetic.model
THANK YOU  MARK for taking the time to be available to be interviewed for my blog!
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG4CFU-EBHzITa7yYQQ4zs3jSHgdCEm3kFH0jXxHgH7rW5g-Pn1w



No comments:

Post a Comment