Thursday, July 30, 2015

Adam Huber by Rick Day

Muscle isn’t all about size. I know there are a hell of a lot of really gorgeous guys out there with some impressive muscled bodies, and they are so hot to see, but sometimes I just want a guy I could call “athletic” and “sporty”. Adam Huber is one of those guys for me!
This dude has a lean and ripped body that’s pretty different to all the other gym-trained guys out there, and having known some guys with a build like his I know how sexy they can be.
I think at least some of these pics were taken by legend of male photography Rick Day. He has that sporty “bedroom” style about him, like you just walked into the jocks room and found him there after a rough session lol


I’m gonna have to keep my eyes open for more of this lean and ripped male model, he’s already in my top ten list, and I would definitely love to add another full post of pics for this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment