Saturday, June 6, 2015

John Kenny by Greg Vaughn


I think you guys know that I have a small collection of photographers that I absolutely adore. They manage to choose the perfect guys for their shoots, and they always capture their hunks in some really delicious pics too.
John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-1
Greg Vaughan is one of those guys I really admire when it comes to his photography of some of the sexiest men on the planet. This is a shoot that really shows his skills and captures a truly gorgeous man in the most perfect way.
John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-2
John Kenney is pictured here in all his sexy and teasing glory, almost looking like he belongs on the cover of a romance novel – okay, I admit it’s the hair that gives me that image in my mind lol
The guy is sex on legs, or sex on wheels if he’s on a bike, or sex on floor if he’s passed out… lets just cover all our bases and say he is sex, end of discussion.
John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-3
Favourite shot? Well, that would have to be the one with the sly smile as he shows off a patch of fur leading to the most delicious part about him – I’m assuming it’s delicious of course, but I would love the chance to have a taste test and confirm that for you all!
John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-4John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-5John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-6John-Kenney-@-Gregory-Vaughan-7

No comments:

Post a Comment