Thursday, May 28, 2015

World Premiere Interview: SuperModel Josh Truesdell

 
Super-stud Josh Truesdell who is not just spotlighted by one, but by three, Master Photographers Mr. Bruce Weber, Bell Soto, and Kemuel Valdes. Today Josh invites Me into his personal space where we sit, reflect and bask is the awe of his nature.
 Who is Josh Truesdell? Josh T. A: I'm just your average guy that loves me being outside, especially anywhere near a beach. Surfing is something I truly love doing so, whenever I go back home to visit, I'm in the water within 2 hours of getting off the plane.

 Tell me a story of your past... the life you had before modeling.
Josh T. A: Well let's see, I was a military brat growing up so, every year my family relocated to a different place. However, I consider Wahiawa, Hawaii to be my home since that is where I graduated from and I lived there the longest. To this day my family currently resides there. 

  So what made you decide to get into modeling?
Josh T. A: Actually, I kind of fell into it. A friend of mine sent some pictures of me to a couple of agencies. I met with them and ended up signing with
Elite in Miami and Click in New York.
In an industry where 'fresh' is the crave, what separates you from others and keeps you always in a demand?
Josh T. A: Having a real versatile look helps. Even within the same shoot I can go from looking like the 'All American guy next door' to an edgier high fashion look. It's  really cool to see different photographer's perception of me.
Who was the most memorable shoot to date and why?
Josh T. A: V-man and Arena with Mr. Bruce Weber. We shot at this amazing estate that had some ridiculously-beautiful water falls, that we almost fell off of. Hahaha...yea,that was amazing!
 Josh, what do you think is your best feature?
Josh T. A: My ability to get along with just about anyone.



 What excites you?
Josh T. A: Pretty much anything involving extreme sports like mixed martial arts, Brazilian Jui Jitsu, boxing, Muay Tai, oh and anything on a board. But my true passion is football. There's nothing better than kicking back and watching the games on a Sunday; my TV stays on ESPN at all times!
 What next can we expect from Josh Truesdell?
Josh T. A: Who knows the sky is the limit. I enjoy what I do and will keep doing it. I will be both in Milan and New York for the upcoming season and I most likely will eventually end up in LA.
Well Josh I wish you all the success and bookings for the upcoming season and thank you for doing this interview with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment