Monday, May 25, 2015

South African Male Model: Zandré Du Plessis

South African Zandré Du Plessis was scouted at a high-school fashion show and has been modelling since the beginning of 2015.
The Cape Town born sports fan with the killer gaze and colour changing eyes (see below) has since signed to agencies across Europe and is currently developing his portfolio.

Age: 19
Birthplace: Cape Town
Ethnic Origin: South African
Nickname: Bugzie
How were you scouted: A fashion show at my school where I walked for fun and an agency scouted me there.
What’s your best feature: My eyes, they can change colour during the day.
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: L’Oréal Men’s Wax, Garnier 3-in-1, Aquafresh toothpaste
Your favorite fragrance:
 Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male limited edition
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: iPad Air 2 or my car
Hobbies: Anything that gets my adrenaline pumping and highjump… mountain climbing as well

Fitness Regime: Well I wake up, run to the gym (about 8km), gym for a couple of hours, run back home and eat.
What was the last movie you watched?: Grudge Match
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Cheerleader by Omi
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?:
 Coco pops and bacon! A lot of it!
What is your biggest fear?: Spiders
What is your dream country to visit?: Qatar and Monaco
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Studying something, don’t know what though.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: We were shooting on an abandoned bridge in Cape Town. The bridge had a crazy slope so I grabbed a skateboard and shredded it!!!

If you could swap lives with a celebrity who would it be? Ashton Kutcher because he is hilarious and acts in great roles!
How would you describe happiness? Something you can’t explain with words, only with a smile.
Who has been the most influential person in your modelling career to date? Truly it was and is my girlfriend. She is always there for me no matter what.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Someone stole my underwear

What was the last thing to make you cry?:
Talking to my girlfriend
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York! Because it’s where everything happens and sounds amazing!
Who are your idols?: My grandfather is truly my biggest inspiration!!
What was the last dream you remember?: It was me just swimming somewhere
One word to describe yourself: Persistent
Instagram handle: @zandreduplessis
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Enough money to buy stuff to make it grow back quickly!!!!!

Height: 6’2″ | 189cm
Chest: 37″ | 95cm
Waist: 31″ | 80cm
Shoes: 11 UK | 46 EU
Hair: Brown/blue

No comments:

Post a Comment