Monday, May 25, 2015

French Male Model: Lucas Valerdi

Lucas Valerdi, from the Basque region of France, was scouted at a music festival.

The chiseled rock ‘n’ roll fan made his catwalk debut in January 2013 walking for Louis Vuitton, Jean Paul Gaultier and Agnes b. More recently for John Varvatos, Givenchy, John Richmond and Roberto Cavalli in January 2014.

Lucas has also already fronted campaigns for John Richmond and Paul & Joe (AW13).



Age: 21
Birthplace: Bordeaux
Ethnic Origin: Basque
Nickname: The Kid
How were you scouted: I was at a festival in Biarritz, very drunk and a guy came up to me and asked me to be a model. I missed the casting but saw the same person a year later.
It all started from there.
What’s your best feature: Erm, no idea. My hair?
Top 3 grooming products: I don’t really use much, Chapstick, Sweet Georgia Brown Red Pomade, and Kiwi Leather
Cream for my boots
Your favorite fragrance: Allure Chanel
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: My motorbike, a Dax Honda. It didn’t work, so I had to rebuild it from nothing.
Hobbies: Surf, guitar, harmonica, drawing tattoos
Fitness Regime: Steak and beer

What was the last movie you watched?:
Dead Man Talking, an awesome French film.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Gay Boys in Bondage by Punish Yourself,
it’s probably not what you think it is (!)
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Steak and beer, mostly beer
What is your biggest fear?:
I hate centipedes and I am really claustrophobic
What is your dream country to visit?: I’d love to visit Iceland
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would be a farmer or anything which keeps me far from big cities.

If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: I think my first job was very cool, the Louis Vuitton show.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine,
it would be: Rolling Stone
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: A boner!
What was the last thing to make you cry?: It was at the film Dead Man Talking. It’s about a guy going to the Electric Chair and his last words. It’s really funny and sad in the same time, watch it!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?:
London so far, people are nice.

Who are your idols?: Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead, Little Richard as well.
What was the last dream you remember?: I dreamt I met my little girl (she is not actually born yet, due in a month)
One word to describe yourself:
A-wop-bom-a-loo-mop-a-lomp-bom-bom!!
Instagram handle: LucasValerdi
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? A lot. Really, a lot.
Height: 6’2.5″ | 189cm
Chest: 38″ | 96.5cm
Waist: 29.5″ | 75cm
Shoes: 9.5 UK | 44.5 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

No comments:

Post a Comment