Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bitter Cold Beauty? Donatella Sleeps in the Freezer for Youthful Look

The 57-year-old fashion designer admits she has had Botox but ''only on my face, not on my body'' because the rest of her youthful look is ''the result of hard work'' such as when she takes a nap in her deep freezer ''every night'' to keep her youthful look up.

She said: ''How do I keep young? Haven't you heard? I sleep every night in the deep freezer!''

While she works hard making herself looking young, Donatella also finds time to ''make fun'' of fellow Italian designer Miuccia Prada - the granddaughter of Mario Prada, who founded the company - although she is ''surprised'' the pair have become friends.

She added to the Daily Telegraph newspaper: ''It surprises me, at some event, somewhere... I made a joke and she started to laugh and she said, 'Let's go and get some paninis because we're starving' ... and off we went. We just talk, talk, talk. She's so inspiring.


''We make fun of each other and teach each other. She says, 'I could never make sexy clothes, but I love them.' And I say, 'Well, I love what you do'.''

No comments:

Post a Comment