Sunday, April 12, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Aurélien Muller: French SuperModel


by Christopher Uvenio
French born Aurélien Muller has been modelling since February 2013.

The classically handsome model was working as an engineer before being scouted in Paris and is now signed to agencies across Europe.


Questions & Answers
Age: 25
Birthplace: Metz, France
Ethnic Origin: German/Polish
Nickname: Alien (The first letter plus the end of my first name) that’s what English people sometimes call me because they hardly pronounce my full first name.
How were you scouted: The first day I arrived in Paris two years ago, but I decided to work as an engineer until February and I finally signed with the agency that scouted me.
What’s your best feature: My cheerfulness and professionalism I have when shooting.


Hobbies: Hanging out with family and friends, movies, tennis, poker!
Fitness Regime: Protein breakfast and sport 3 times a week (at least)
Favourite Movie: Trick question for a Movie Fan! There are several of them! Usual Suspects, Seven or American History X for example…
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Counting Stars – OneRepublic
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Nutella, Ice creams.
What is your biggest fear?: Loneliness
What is your dream country to visit?: Australia or USA for visiting (and particularly Las Vegas for playing)
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Business engineer
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue Hommes International
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: A test shoot at the top of the Eiffel Tower during a very windy day!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Paris is the best one, because I live here!
Who are your idols?: My dad and my two grandmothers!
What was the last dream you remember?: Winning a $1Millon pot playing poker
One word to describe yourself: Ambitious
Instagram name: @aurelnsta
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Enough to live without booking any other job whilst shaved. Maybe $5000?

No comments:

Post a Comment