Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sophia Loren to Celebrate 80th Birthday with Release of Autobiography

Sophia Loren to Celebrate 80th Birthday with Release of Autobiography


World renowned Italian actress Sophia Loren has finally decided to pen her autobiography in celebration of her upcoming 80th birthday.
“Throughout the years many editors have asked me to tell my story,” says Loren. “But I never thought it was the right time to go down memory lane. I’m not sure what made me change my mind.”
The title of the book will be “Ieri, Oggi, Domani” (Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow), which was the name of the 1963 film directed by Vittorio De Sica and starring Loren and Marcello Mastroianni. The international rights to the book have been sold to Italian publishing company Rizzoli.
Loren will celebrate her birthday and the release of her book..

No comments:

Post a Comment