Thursday, March 12, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Max Motta

Interview by Christopher Uvenio


"I started four years and half ago. One good friend of mine invited me to his agency, and..."
"The best thing of modeling for me is to travel and see so many different cultures..."


"I like to relax, you know, I'm never obsessed with work and make money..."



Brazilian model, Max Motta who is a very successful model  ranked among the top 50 best models by Models. He has already worked with great photographers such as Nagi Sakai (V MAGAZINE) and Milan Vukmirovic just to mention few. He also graced the catwalks of designers like Dior and recently of Corneliani, Bottega Veneta (Italian Fashion Week ), Hermes, John Galliano (Paris Fashion Week).




-WITH THE FIRST EARNINGS AS A MODELI like to travel to surf, that was the first thing I did with my first earnings as a model. I've been to Hawaii, Maldives and Indonesia to surf!



-THE BEST THING OF MODELING AND THE KEY TO SUCCESS
The best thing of modeling for me is to travel and see so many different cultures, while something bad of it is to stay too much time far away from my city my family and my friends. I don't think to have any key to success, you just have to be in the right place in the right time, someone is lucky, someone else is not in the right place and time. I like to relax, you know, I'm never obsessed with work and make money.





-MOST INTERESTING PLACE VISITED SO FAR
The best place I have visited so far is Indonesia, it is a such a beautiful place, I'm going there soon again!!





-IF YOU WEREN'T MODELING...
My dad is a designer of furniture and my brother makes surf boards, so probably if I was not a model I would work with my family maybe helping my brother with his firm of surf boards, maybe doing some clothes with his brand!                        


-THANKS MAX!
You're Welcome, Christopher!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment