Saturday, March 21, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Jerome Adamoli , Made in France

"Im born in Lyon France, left school early and started working young, learnt life in the street with my family..."

"I love every kind of jobs, coz I know it always gonna be something new, now I prefer videos, TV commercials, and when its with a girl, I love it, whatever it is:-))"


"I go to see my family every time I can, and share with them everything I learned and I saw, for me family, friends, health and respect are the main thing in life..."
-Hello  Jerome,  I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my blog!, to start this interview off, please give some background information and tell me about how you got discovered.Hey hello! thanks its a pleasure to answer your interview, Im Jerome Adamoli, I'm born in Lyon France, left school early and started working young, learnt life in the street  with my family, and my grandma, gypsy way, I have 2 sisters and brothers, we were from the poor class and grown up in the guetto; the best school of life, I moved to Paris 10 years ago with a girl I met in Lyon, then in Paris I met in the street a photographer who shot me and brought the pics to New Madison, which is my mother agency and everything started from them. New Madison did a lot for me and still now,  there are a family for me, that's how it started :-)


-What was your first assignment as a model? How did you feel during it?My first job was for a Cerruti campaign in Milan, I had to go there I think it was my first time in a plane, I was not really comfortable I think:-) but it looked like crazy, I moved straight to London at the beginning, it was awesome, right now Im in the train to London, and everytime I go there I rethink about the first time I arrived in London, I was like "Im living it".

-What do you most like about modeling?What I like about this job is the opportunity to meet so many people and the 'connexion' with photographers, stylists and people from fashion are always a surprise, you meet so many cool and funky people and I love to work with girls :-))
-What kind of assignments, as a model, do you prefer?I love every kind of jobs, coz I know it always gonna be something new, now I prefer videos, TV commercials, and when its with a girl, I love it, whatever it is:-))  I think life is about enjoying, sharing, creating opportunities, believing in yourself and your dreams

-
Turning to some personal questions,  what do you remember about your school days,  did you have many friends and what was your favorite subject?I was fired from 3 schools, I was not a bad kid but I was not a good one either, I  was the one who was  always playing, fighting, and doing things I was not supposed to do :-)  My only goal at school was girls and laugh which is not the point at 15 years old, I was really good at Spanish coz my teacher was really hot Spanish girl:-))


-How do you like to spend your spare time? What is the meaning of fun and having a good time for you?I've been doing boxing for 4 years and, doing Muay Thai, so I train everyday in Ny, Paris and Thailand, I go every 2 months to Thailand for a week or two to train in a camp alone, that really relaxes me and my mind, muay thai brings a lot to me and I cant live without it now,  Muay Thai is about sacrifice, loyalty and tradition.

-You must have been to a lot of wonderful and exciting places in the world, what's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?I have travelled all around the world in amazing places but I have to say that the most amazing place I have been is in Thailand, I love people there and the simplicity of life, it changes than fashion, Ny and Paris. I go to see my family every time I can, and share with them everything I learned and I saw, for me family,  friends, health and respect are the main thing in life. Now Im 30,  I love my life and I enjoy every fucking minutes:-))  bisous:-))


-Thanks  Jerome for taking the time to reply to my questions, it was a gift to my readers and me, any additional comments?
To end the interview I just wanna say a sentence of Muhammad Ali  "To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best, if not,  pretend you are"  that's always motivates me in my life. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment