Monday, March 30, 2015

SuperModel: Walter Savage

Fuzzy, muscular model Walter Savage!!As soon as I laid my eyes on him, I knew he was the man to break my blog! It was the last shot in this post, however, was what really sealed the deal for me. You might as well just scroll down and take a look right now. It’s pure perfection.

It’s been my new policy that I’m not going to shove fashion models down your throat unless they’re revealing parts of their body worth shoving down your throat. Exceptions could also be made for men who are so gorgeous that you could jerk off to their PG-13 shots.

Walter fits into both categories. While he doesn’t quite whip it all out on the table, his snug white briefs leave very little to the imagination.
 


You can make out the exact shape of his soft cock and hefty nuts, to the point where you can almost visualize yourself tasting them as you bob up and down between his strong thighs. Yes, sir!

– Dewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment