Monday, March 30, 2015

Noah Mill's Workout Routine..

The face of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme shares his tips on getting rich from your looks     

How often do you train to stay in shape?

I exercise every day. I do cardio two or three times a week and go to the gym to keep my muscle mass up. I get a little anxious if I go too long without working up a sweat. I do all sorts of different workouts to make sure my body doesn’t get too used to anything. It’s called ‘muscle confusion’ and it helps keep you lean instead of getting bulky. It means I don’t get bored. I also work my legs a lot – I hate seeing guys who have huge upper bodies but tiny legs.



Are you careful about what you eat?

I have a lot of smoothies: kale, coconut water, hemp seed, banana and protein. I see them made in front of me, so I know it’s got all the ingredients I want with the protein that I need. Other than that, I basically follow a paleo-man diet – fish, meat, vegetables and fruit; lots of protein, easy on the carbs.

How strict is your grooming routine?

I don’t want to look like someone who spends too much time in front of the mirror. You should age and look the way you’re meant to. That said, I do moisturize and I try to stay hydrated and get a lot of sleep. Air travel is a nightmare for a model but the healthier you are, the better you cope with the jet lag.

Do you have any vices?
There are a lot of things to be tempted by in the fashion industry. I got swept up in it a bit at first, but now I know what I’m doing – when I can stay up late and have a drink after work and when I need to get my sleep. It’s a key part of the job to go out and meet people. You need to be professional but fun at the same time. It’s a skill and I see a lot of people slip up.

What advice would you give to an aspiring male model?


If you genuinely think you have a shot at making it, go to London. Take a tasteful test shot, walk into a few agencies and see what their response is. If you’re good, they’ll snap you up. If not, just accept it and move on. If it doesn’t happen within a year, find another way to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment