Sunday, March 22, 2015

Luis Kelling for Dolce & Gabbana Uomini Book

http://ola.ohlalamag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/6a00e54fb7301c88340147e171a562970b.jpg

LUIS KELLING FOR DOLCE & GABBANA UOMINI BOOK

Dolce & Gabbana is giving us a closer look at another model from Mariano Vivanco's UOMINI book, Luis Kelling who is "baring it all" AFTER THE JUMP.
"After Christopher Landon and Sam Way, it's Luis Kelling's turn to share his secrets with Swide readers… Online dating? Nudity? Love?"
Uomini_01
When and where were you born?
14th dec 1987 in Munich/Germany
Where do you live?
Munich
What's your favourite activity in your city?
Im a sports freak, so thats my most and favourite activity, like running in the english garden. But apart I really like the beerferstival, even if I dont really drink, but its great to see millions of people in the traditional bavarian outfits, its always fun and Im already looking forward for the next one!
Which part is the most important one in a man's body?
For me shoulders are important, sign of masculinity
In a woman's body?
Long legs
What kind of a relation do you have with nudity?
Im having a normal relationship to nudity, its ok if some people see me naked but not everyone. Even in the gym I just shower in the cabins. Nudity on one side is of course beautiful, everyone wants to have his/her bf/gf naked around all day, but on the other side its also very personal, which you dont like to share with everyone.

How were those pictures for UOMINI shot with Mariano Vivanco?

Before the shoot for UOMINI I was at the fitting for the Dolce Gabbana show, after Mr Dolce send me to Mariano, I didnt know him and didnt know what to expect. But from the very first second we had the right connection, so after literally 10 seconds he asked me to get naked for the shoot. I wasnt sure about that, but everything was so so right, that I jumped out of my clothes, we were outside in the garden, the weather was perfect and we shot one after the other. BAM! That was the best shoot in my life and Im very impressed when I saw he pictures, Mariano has put so much energy, confidence and effort in it, that even I got naked, who usually always has pants on. Im still smiling when I think back, this shoot with Mariano I will never forget…http://ola.ohlalamag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/6a00e54fb7301c88340147e171a562970b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment