Saturday, February 21, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Lars Burmeister Male Model Superstar

"This year was great and  I also did my first cinema movie. I just had a small part but..."
"I go to the gym and do all kinds of sports. I play soccer a lot..."
"Stressful is always to get to the airport on time..."


As a model, Lars doesn't need any presentation, he has done a lot of major campaigns and he is one of the most successful models of the world, what he reveals in the following interview is that, as other models, Lars is pursuing an acting career as well.




Welcome back Lars! It's such an honor to have you here let's start it off: I know you have been very busy since our first interview, please update me on your recent jobs  and about where you have been.                                                                       Hello, yes I was travelling around the world I was in New York, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Paris, Milan and all over Germany  this year. I was working for editorials and fashion companies. This year was great and I also did my first cinema movie. I just had a small part but it was a big fun to do and definitely not the last one ;-)

-On the fashion industry: who are the people that you really loved to work with?
I am in this industry for 8 years now so I know a lot of people and its nice to work with people you worked with before and to see them again.


-What kind of assignments, as a model, do you prefer?
  I like them all...;-)

-Just for curiosity, what did you buy with the money earned from your first modeling job?I saved it :-) 





-What is the most stressful thing about being a top model? Stressful is always to get to the airport on time ;-)
 -How do you do to stay in shape? Do you work out, diet or you don’t need any of that?I go to the gym and do all kinds of sports. I play soccer a lot, golfing and go running.




-
Your current favorite song? The Game - Dreams (Produced by Kanye West).

-
Who do you think is most proud of you and your success?My family and my friends.


-Who do you hang out with? Do you have any friends among male and female models?
Yeah I have some friends from the industry, that is always important to know somebody around the world so you are never too alone when you are away from home...


-Thanks again Lars for taking the time to reply to my questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment