Saturday, February 21, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Domenique Melchior

"I remember my first photoshoot well it was for a sports catalogue called Intersport and was shot by Sepp Gallauer..."
 "My  newest and recent assignment would be the new Fragrance of Armani Code Ultimate which was a dream come true..."
"I would like to thank my mother agent Kosmas Pavlos at Wiener Models for being my friend and mentor, always pushing me into the right directions..."

I am pleased to present our interview with the supermodel, Domenique Melchior and we are very grateful to Kosmas Pavlos - Wiener Models, Austria for giving me this great opportunity. Before becoming a model, Domenique was a professional soccer player and he was a skilled goalkeeper but when Melchior's father sent some pictures of Domenique to his current mother agency, Wiener Models, another career began. He became a very successful model such a point to be choosen as the male face of the new campaign of the fragrance 'Armani Code Ultimate'. Following here our interview with Domenique Melchior.




Hello  Domenique, I'm flattered you accepted to be interviewed for my Blog!, to start this interview off, please give some background information. Well first off, I have to thank you in taking interest in my career and wanting to give your readers a glimpse of who I am! I really appreciate this opportunity.



So I was born and raised in Vienna by the most loving family anybody could ever wish for. Being at an early age of 6 years old I already found my true passion called soccer! I proceeded this passion till my hobby turned into prof at the age of 17.





Of course soccer wasn't everything, therefore my family made sure I secured myself by graduating as an management assistant in informatics. As soon as I graduated I went to military for 9 months a year earlier then supposed too. Once that was out of the way I could fully focus on my career which took a great path being 2nd goalkeeper after our now National Goalkeeper.




One day my friends went to a photographer to make pictures of themselves and gave their family a calendar with those pictures as a Christmas gift. I liked the idea and did one myself. As they pictures turned out well,  my dad sent one of those  picture behind my back to my current mother agency WIENER MODELS. And another career began.


-
Do you remember your first photo shoot?  Who was the photographer and did you feel comfortable in front of the camera?I remember my first photo shoot well it was for a sports catalogue called Intersport and was shot by Sepp Gallauer. It happened to be very easy for me since it was all Sport.

- Which designer was your main  fashion show for? Were you excited during it?How could I forget? I remember too well the waiting in line with hundreds of other good looking people trying to get the same thing. So I was very pleased and honored when I discovered that I got confirmed for  the Emporio Armani show, and YES before the Show started I remember being nervous, but as soon as I  went out on the runway it all disappeared and turned into great excitement. So, I´m always very happy and honored when I have the chance to work with Mr. Armani !!


- Can you share with me some of your recent and upcoming  modeling assignments?My  newest and recent assignment would be the new Fragrance of Armani Code Ultimate which was a dream come true.
I would like at this point to thank my motheragent Kosmas Pavlos at Wienermodels for being my friend and mentor, always pushing me into the right directions, and of course Fred at New Madison Paris who always believed in me and literally confirmed this job for me!!!!




Do you have a personal motto that sums up your thoughts about life in a sentence?LIVE YOURE DREAMS!




- Tell me about your way to have fun, the places you usually go and your way to enjoy life...This would be my 2 nephews from my Sister Jasmin! Those boys are 5 and 2 years old and mean the world to me! So whenever I can I try to make it home to get some cuddletime. Otherwise I like to get spoiled  by my girlfriend who likes to dip her toes into the sand just like me, she just took me for  a 2 months trip to Thailand at beginning this year - ISLAND HOPPING - LOVED IT



- Your favorite female model?After my girlfriend, Leeny Ivanisvili, I would say Kate Moss she took this whole business upside down and is an amazing fashion Icon that sets trends daily.



- What is your favorite kind of movies and the last film you watched?Since I'm a guy that likes to laugh A LOT, and recently just watched a movie called 'Wanderlust' this would be the one to recommend.



- What kind of music do you like best and what is your current favorite song?I love music in general from Hip Hop to Rock I love it all. I also like to listen in and hear what the people have to say, so in that case my number one artist for years have been Jay Z.


- Thanks Domenique for sharing your story with me, it has been a gift to me and to my readers!I have to thank you, and I hope your readers enjoy to know a little bit more of me, and dont forget
LIVE YOURE DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment