Tuesday, January 27, 2015

World Premiere Interview: Davide Loop Fillipini Made from Italy!



Davide Loop Filippini


Made from Italy, that's right, the very young, hot Super Male Model and Drummer came to America to follow his dream. 




His eyes are sensuous and radiant like pure
diamond.  His face was beautiful. It was irresistible,
from his clean chin to his familiar blue icy
eyes.  Strong Arms and 7 tattoos, Davide has the look of a supermodel..

 Davide Loop Filippini, is his name, the Italian Hunk with many talents as well as a Bartender in the East
Side of Manhattan, and he works out every day in his gym. The Italian Drummer Boy and talents for
Modeling will be appearing as one of the lead male model of my book. He has been modeling with top agencies in Milan before leaving to New York.






Tell me about yourself: You are from Italy and you just moved to New York....

Why did you leave Italy?  I left my country to follow my dream and realize myself in this beautiful country, land of opportunities .

 


I heard you also a Rock Star in a band , you play drums. What is it like being a Rock star playing with a band?

 I've been playing drums since I was a kid,  music  is always been my passion and well, I wish to be a Rock Star, I'm still working on it .  I played a lot of concerts and it's always an incredible emotion.

 

And you are an Italian male Model, how long have u been modeling and you did you model for?   I
 started to model in my country when I was 18.

 


 

When did u start having your first Tattoo? I did my first tattoo when I was 18 ,
everytime I feel I want to keep the emotion of a certain period , I'll put it on my skin.

 




How many Tattoos do u have? For now I have 7 different stories .

Favorite Designer:  Dolce & Gabbana,  Calvin Klein

Favorite Shoes:   Dr Martens

Favorite Sneakers:   Vans

Favorite City:    Santa Monica

Favorite Country:  USA




Favorite Jeans Brand:   Versace

Favorite Movie:    The Snatch

Favorite Female Actress:        Angelina Jolie

Favorite Male Actor:          Brad Pitt


https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10308552_10203902759590982_7299509174712052938_n.jpg?oh=a07f96fe77b7c025394b6ab366407253&oe=55652A13&__gda__=1432770630_f62fa7de3ec33e6fb50b667d3a487706


Favorite Hot drink:       Coffee

Favorite Cold drink:      Iced Coffee, lol

Favorite Wine:        all the italians red wines

Favorite Sports Team:  I don't follow any sports in particular

Favorite Smell:   my Yves Saint Laurant, la nuit de l'hommr

Favorite Sound:   the sounds of the sea                                                      



THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment