Monday, January 26, 2015

Baptiste Giabiconi: Lagerfeld's Muse



It isn't the first time I write about Baptiste Giabiconi and I am pretty sure it won't be the last. Baptiste gave Dansk magazine a special interview for the Spring Summer numero  after being chosen by the magazine as " the choice of new generation".





The 21 years old french model and muse of Karl Lagerfeld spoke about his relation with thr designer and his crush on Katy Perry and about his singing career. Baptiste worked at a helicopter plant in his hometown of Marseille, France when a woman he met at the gym suggested he create a photo book.





Since then, Baptiste has posed for campaigns for Chanel, Fendi, and Karl’s eponymous line!“Giabiconi’s lean, athletic physique looks good in clothes - and even better out of them,” Karl said.




On his relationship with Lagerfeld: “I honestly consider Karl family. I cherish him and I love him very much. He’s family. He is Le Grand Monsieur. He’s my fashion hero. He has such a big heart, he’s such a generous person, he has so much to give to people. And he’s so talented.






 Karl may not look very approachable but that’s just the way he presents himself. It’s not what he’s like as a person.” Lagerfeld has described Baptiste as " the man version of Gisele Bundchen ".





0n being Lagerfeld’s muse: “One day I went up to Karl and said: ‘Why me? What is it you see in me? Why do you only work with me?’ And he told me it’s because he sees something in me that he doesn’t see in other people, something in the way I carry myself. Karl said: ‘I see both a man and a woman in you at the same time.’”



On wanting to marry Katy Perry: “I’d most like to do a duet with Katy Perry. I like what she radiates. she has spirit and she doesn’t come across forced. And I also think she’s hot. If I could make her divorce her husband, I’d marry her". Some new pics for you from the last photos taken by Karl of Baptiste naked. 







Baptiste latest appearance will be in H&M campaign for this summer and i am pretty sure you can see them anywhere on the internet or just around the corner so no need to post them all in here, just one or two to awaken your curiosity ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment