Sunday, December 7, 2014

World Premiere Interview: Samuel McGill Part 3!

Samuel McGill
The Sexiest Male Model Alive
Do you consider yourself handsome? I consider myself average.
When did it occur to you? When I booked my first photo shoot.
Do you think there are certain expectations of you because of how you look?
Yes
Do you think people treat you different because of how you look?
Yes

Do you ever wish you looked different?
No
Do your friends ever make fun of you for looking the way you do?
No
Have you ever wanted to look different? How so?
Yes. When I was younger I was very skinny. I wanted muscles…lol.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes.


Are you more often single or in a serious relationship?
I’m happily married 

Are looks important to you in the person you're dating? Rank your priorities in the traits of a girl you'd date?
Looks are a plus but a good personality is more important to me.
1. Good personality 2. Good sense of humor 3. Intelligent 4. Attractive
Do you consider yourself "cute," "handsome," or "sexy"? Pick one, and explain why.
I consider myself cute. Because, when you think of yourself as being handsome or sexy, it can play with your ego. I choose to be humble.

How would you rate yourself? One to ten. I’m a 6.
When did you realize you were handsome? When a photographer told me while I was at my first photo shoot.
How would you rate yourself? One to ten. I’m a 6.
When did you realize you were handsome? When a photographer told me while I was at my first photo shoot.
Would you say your handsomeness is a defining character trait?
No.

Like, within the first three adjectives someone would use to describe you?
Funny, energetic, loving
How often do you expect to have sex? Every day if possible…lol
You’re too hot to handle Samuel! I wanna see u rock in my next collection very soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment