Friday, May 23, 2014

World Premiere Interview: Rafaele Rivera's Back!!

Rafaele Rivera:
The Sexiest Male Model Alive
It's Great to have the sexy Rafaele Rivera back for the 6th time! Yes! By demand and He is back for more personal thoughts. After filming several films along with working with Lindsay Lohan and filming again this summer. Rafele had some time to answer more questions for us! As you see the first 2 photographs are my designs from the fashion photographer Frank Louis who I have interviewed  a few weeks ago on my blog!

Do you consider yourself handsome?  
-On a bright sunny day. :)
When did it occur to you?
-In my teens, when I had my first opportunity to work on my first runway show. Thought ,hey this feels great.
Do you think there are certain expectations of you because of how you look?
-I think we live in a world of expectations. Specially in the type of work I do.
Do you think people treat you different because of how you look?
-Maybe at times but I believe that personality beats looks.
Do you ever wish you looked different?
-No, i love myself the way I am.
Wouldn't change one bit. 
Do your friends ever make fun of you for looking the way you do?
-No, but they are proud of me.
Have you ever wanted to look different? How so?
-Maybe, blue or green eyes. Lol
Do you have a girlfriend?
-I dont.
Are you more often single or in a serious relationship?
-I like being in love.
Are looks important to you in the person you're dating? Rank your priorities in the traits of a girl you'd date?
-Looks are not everything. I think great character is more appealing.:) Do you consider yourself "cute," "handsome," or "sexy"? Pick one, and explain why.
-Sexy, I am all about being sexy. Sexy can be cool, chic, and appealing. 
How would you rate yourself? One to ten.
I would probably say 10.
Would you say your handsomeness is a defining character trait?  
Yes, it is.:)
Like, within the first three adjectives someone would use to describe you?
Handsome, sexy, great personality and fit.
How often do you expect to have sex? 
I dont expect but if there was the perfect opportunity, I would take it. ;)

THANK YOU RAFAELE! You been amazing and yes I will be back with more interviews with you!  And I can't wait to see you rock in my designs in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment