Friday, April 11, 2014

Tom Ford wed his partner after 27 years!

Tom Ford weds partner of 27 years Richard Buckley in secret ceremony

The 52-year-old designer revealed past Monday that he privately said ‘I do’ to his longtime love.

                        
The 52-year-old designer revealed secretly tied the knot with his longtime partner Richard Buckley during an appearance at London's Regent Street Apple store Monday.
"We are now married, which is nice," Ford nonchalantly told a reporter as he showed off his wedding ring.
"I know that was just made legal in the UK, which is great, but we were married in the States," he added.

Ford and Buckley, 66, began dating 27 years ago and share a son together, Alexander 'Jack' John Buckley Ford, who was born in October 2012.
While Ford didn't dish too many details on the happy couple’s under-the-radar big day, he did tell  Out magazine  in a past interview about their special bond.
"You can look at someone and feel like you've known him forever. The first night I ever had drinks with Richard I felt I knew everything about him," he said.
"It excited me but it also scared me, because I knew he was different and that whatever it was I felt with him was very different from what I'd felt before."

No comments:

Post a Comment