Friday, March 28, 2014

Exclusive Interview: SuperModel Rafaele Rivera: Part 3

                          

Super Male Model. Actor. Singer. Fitness. Tall and Handsome.  Discreet Tattoos, coupled with a toned body and sharp looks.   
Great to have Rafaele Rivera back for Part 3 of the series ! After the first and the 2nd successful interview, I figure to ask Rafaele more questions for our Part 3 interview of many series.
And next week, Rafaele will be in my collection and photoshoot! More updates and More personal questions to asked Rafaele! 


What is the biggest misconception people have about you?
-That I am more of a relaxed person. Although I am in the lime light, I really love to be a home body.

Who makes You laugh?
-Many people and things. Hope you can crack me a good joke. LoL
What was the last gift that you bought yourself?
-A watch. I am a great collector of watches. I probably have around 50 amazing watches.  



If you were a professional Athlete instead of a Male Model, what sport would you play?
- A gymnast.

What is the last song you caught yourself singing in the shower?
-  Celebration by Madonna.

What quality is most important in a friend?
-Trust

What was your favorite television show when you were a kid?
-Knight Rider, I love cars. I'm kind of a speed freak.

Do you prefer planes, trains or automobiles?
-Automobiles, I can drive for days.

Where would you like to live besides the USA?
-Turks and Caicos 
                          
Where’s the strangest place 
you’ve ever fallen asleep?
-Thats probably my shower! LoL 

Who is your favorite cartoon character?
-The Road Runner

What Item have you kept from Childhood?
-A photograph from my brother who passed away when I was 8 years old.

XOXO

THANK YOU RAFAELE! I can’t wait to see you rock in my menswear designs next Tuesday!    

No comments:

Post a Comment