Friday, March 21, 2014

World Premiere Interview: SuperModel Rafaele Rivera

  
By Christopher Uvenio 
Thrilled and honor to interview a very good friend of mine who have modeled in my collections and is back in my newest projects. Interviewing him on my blog have been amazing to know him more!

Tall, dark and very handsome. Rafael Rivera have been seen everywhere and  runway walks for Guess, Nico & Adrian NY, Y-3, and Pelle Pelle. Commercial and print work with Nike, Fubu, MTV store, Adidas, Men’s FitnessMagazine, Universal Gear, and Direct TV followed. 
His first jobs included modeling formal wear for DKNY, Calvin Klein, and Perry Ellis.

 Rafaele has made appearances on the Wendy William show and had a role on daytime soap, All My Children. He has recently appeared in major motion picture films such as Sex and the City, The Day After Tomorrow, and Hitch.  
Rivera continues to study dance, voice training and acting. He is performing at club venues nationwide in preparation for the release of his upcoming album. Rafaele is actively modeling in print, commercial, broadcast and runway and is currently auditioning for several prominent television and film projects.....

And thrilled to have him back in my Rock Star Collection and the La Dolce La Vita collection in the Spring of 2014! And with such a great personality and good looks, I am honor to interview him on my blog! And he will be seen in the upcoming TV Webseries with me! Gotta love Rafael!  
World Premiere Interview only on Rafaele Rivera is here!
 

 So how did you decide having a career in Modeling?  
-When I was 17 I was browsing through a school magazine and saw that there was a local formal wear fashion show. My first thought was that it looked fun and it really intrigued me. So I just showed up at the designers store with me home armature shots....lol and they ended up using me for a full season. I felt really lucky.
With your Amazing Good looks and a fabulous body, how do you keep yourself look good and what do you do to keep in such great shape?
-Well, its very important to take good care of your skin. So hydrating, moisturizing, and having good rest its a must. In the fiscal appearance I work out about 4-5 times a week with cardio, weights and resistance combinations.  
 
What kind of music do you listen to when you’re working out? 
-I listen to all types of music but most of them are pop/rock.

Who are your personal favorite designers and what designs do you wear? 
-I love Rock & Roll and its fashion edge. That being said, Christopher Uvenio, Andrew Charles, Rag n Bone,  and Calvin Klein on the more sophisticated looks.   
 
What designers you wouldn’t wear?
-I would probably have to say Tommy Bahama. LOL But, theres always a  look for every occasion. 
                                 
How do you keep up to date with fashion?
-Through my magazines like GQ, Esquire, Vman to name a few.

What are you, a Boxer or brief kind of Male model?
-LOL I love boxerbriefs or just plain commando. 

And did you meet Sarah Jessica Parker in the film of Sex and the City?
-Yes I did, and she is an amazing and bright lady. 


What is she really like? I love her! and her film!
-She was so sweet and professional on set.
  
And you are pursuing your singing career as well! You’re the man with many talents, you dance, model, act and sing….ever thought of doing a broadway show?
-I love everything I do! To have the opportunity to be on Broadway would be a dream come true. I really enjoyed working in theater at my early carrier stages.


What kind of Musician do you love to listen to? 
-I really like Pink, Linda Perry, and Bon Jovi, Brian Adams, and Journey.  

Since you’re pursing Music career as well, who are your idol?
-Bon Jovi
 

What’s your favorite colour?
-Royal blue

What colour would you not wear?
-Orange   

You been modeling for quite a long time, do you love it and see yourself modeling for the next 5 years?
-I truly enjoy it and will definitely keep working in the industry for many years to come. 

What do you see yourself 5 years from now?
-I would love to get back into films and building a brand out of my name.
XOXO
Rafael Rivera
 

No comments:

Post a Comment