Monday, March 24, 2014

Exclusive Interview: SuperModel Rafaele Rivera Part 2!

                   
Great to have Rafaele Rivera back! After the first successful interview, with over 200 readers in 30 minutes to know the SuperModel/ dancer/ actor/Singer. I figured to ask Rafaele more questions for our Part 2 interview. And getting personal with the Male Supermodel, I asked him to weigh in on a few of his favorite things from smells to sounds to sitcoms!  


Welcome back Rafaele! I have more questions for you from the first successful interview! 

What do you consider your best feature?
-Helping others succeed in the world we live in through my new business i've been creating to hopefully launch in summer 2014. www.SHOEntertainment.com

What is your favorite Comfort food?
-Some home Spanish cooking!! Bringing me back to my roots. Some rice and beans and grilled chicken.

Favorite Designer:
-I have no favorite designer but I have a top three. Christopher Uvenio, Andrew Charles, and Rag N Bone.

Favorite Shoes:
-Lace up boots by Gucci 

Favorite Sneakers:
-Bright color Nike's

Favorite City:
-New York, my home.

Favorite Country:
-United States

Favorite Jeans Brand:
-Gents jeans at www.GentsCo.com

Favorite Movie:
-The Abbys by James Cameron 

Favorite Female Actress:
-Rose Byrne 

Favorite Male Actor:
-Jean-Claude Van Damme

Favorite Hot drink:
-Coffee

Favorite Cold drink:
-Carbonated  water

Favorite Wine:
-Spanish Rioja 2000 Gran Reserva 

Favorite Sports Team:
-LSU

Favorite TV Sitcom:
-Will & Grace, I wish the show had a come back!

Favorite TV Drama:
-American Horror Story

Favorite Smell:
-Hazelnut 

Favorite Sound:
-Base Drums 

Favorite Workout:
-Running 

Favorite Gym:
-Equinox

Favorite Shampoo:
-Aveda 

Favorite Magazine:
-GQ

Favorite Book:
-'The four agreements' 1997 by Miguel Ruiz Jr.

Favorite Game to play:
-Black Jack

Favorite Female Singer:
-Mariah Carey

Favorite Male Singer:
-Bon Jovi

THANK YOU! Rafaele!! Can wait to see you come back to New York and work in my designs!  
XOXO
Rafaele Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment