Sunday, January 12, 2014

Joshua Costa returns to Uvenio Collezioni!

Josh Costa returns to my designs!!!
So thrilled and so happy to have one of my favorite Male SuperModel back in my designs. He is the one and only Joshua Costa. Tall, Dark and drop-dead Gorgeous. He was thrilled to come back into the collection with working with the amazing photographer James Weber that I have worked with him many time, at his studio in Midtown in Chelsea. The collezioni went out in style, all because of Josh Costa!
 The designs of my sportswear jacket with stretch knit and black denim fit his body like glove. He certainly enjoyed the looks that I created and showed it in front of the photographer, makeup artist Carrie Wells and I. The shoot went perfect and I was thrilled to have the incredible Josh!
Dressed him was certainly easy in my Sportswear design to my Purple blazer with matching silk shirt and slacks to match. With his masculine looks, he was the perfect model to be seen in the Uvenio Collezioni.
He was seen in 3 looks including the end was the simple lounge pants. Black silky velvet pants to match his looks was perfect. Josh brought his masculine looks, sex appeal and body beautiful to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment