Monday, July 29, 2013

Richard Avedon: Versace B/W Classic Shots

 
Richard Avedon (May 15, 1923 – October 1, 2004) was an American fashion and portrait photographer. An obituary published in The New York Times said that "his fashion and portrait photographs helped define America's image of style, beauty and culture for the last half-century." 
 Richard Avedon For Versace........
'I think this is an amazing dress and could see myself wearing it again today. Versace's designs are always so striking.'
 
I remember billions of images from the 90s, forever imprinted in my memory.
some of the stronger images in my memory are Richard Avedon’s photographs of Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Marcus Schenkenberg for Versace.
almost 15 years ago I saw this image and I am still impressed by it.
  
 

 
I always drew dresses. I remember loving Richard Avedon's early Versace campaigns. I used to plaster my whole walls with them when I was a student at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
 
 



 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment