Sunday, March 17, 2013

Joe Klamka to model Uvenio latest project!

 
  Masculine. Muscles.Tattooed. Body sculpting. A body a work of art. Sexy. Bad-Boy Rugged-Looks like a Rock Star. And lots of Ink! Joe Klamka, is his name.....
I interviewed him for the model casting several weeks ago, and he caught my eye with his looks and style like a rock star with tattoos.!
 Fitness, bodybuilding, body-sculpting, aesthetics (whatever one might like to call it), to me, is legitimate art due to how one is able to manipulate the appearance of their body through different methods- just like ink is to canvas; dye to fabric, etc. 
In my mind, I have a clear vision of how I like my body to look which is drawn from a combination of various movie characters, paintings, record albums, geographical locations and emotions felt at one point in time. As my formative years took place in the 90s, most of that combination was birthed, then.   I have tremendous pride in my efforts which originally began as the result of depression, but then slowly transformed into a labor of love; so much that today, I am committed to helping anyone I can who shows interest in improving their life through physical activity (or anything else, healthy and pro-active, really). Thanks very much &  God Bless!!"   

And Joe Klamka in the body-building show with incredible physiques and work of art tattoos!

 

As I am styling the male models along with the masculine Joe Klamka for the Ken Wroy briefs collection and doing a spread for the hottest menswear briefs in the business for the Anolie Magazines. There will be spreads of male models along with Joe in Anolie!!. And yes Joe Klamka will appear in several Uvenio collections as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment