Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Italy's Film Star Andrei Claude in Uvenio Collezioni!

The Italian Movie Star who flew into New York to work on a film production was off for the day and I was lucky to keep in touch with himhim to appear in my collection of the Dark Shadows Collection, Andrei Claude. James Weber as usual the fantastic photographer done the amazing shoot outside when New York was getting dark and the storm was arriving in the late afternoon in Chelsea. Makeup/Hair artist Janice Mitchum done an amazing job giving Andrei Claude a quiet gothic look with his long flowy black hair.
0n the rooftop of the studio at James Weber's place, Andrei fitted into my designs perfect with my simply classic black rayon silk shirt with black fitted vinyl pants with natural real clack/white cow skin corset. I was inspired my a Pirate of the Carribean look, a Pirate feeling into a modern day and Andrei looked perfect!  
After the outdoor shoot, it was pouring rain in Chelsea, so the next shoot was done inside. Andrei went to the next look in my Lounge collection of Dark Shadows inspiring the Pirate looks of skulls and cross briefs.
 
 
 In fleece robe, with matching briefs and blue cotton rayon robe , with his looks and body of Adonis to match, he was the perfect Actor/Model to be seen in my Dark Shadows Lounge Collection. The designs sold quickly to the independence film of Prime Suspects in New York. The Costume designer of the film emailed me a few days later and the Dark Shadows collection was used in the film. Andrei Claude continued to shine in his acting career in New York, Canada
, London and Italy! Waiting for him to come back since he would be fabulous for more new designs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment