Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uvenio's FALCON CREST Collezioni photographed by British Fame photographer, Jospeh Sinclair

 Kevin Wiltz, Don Hood and Daniel Rohanna brought attitude of classic, glamour, flamboyant and masculine into the Falcon Crest Collection. My Falcon Crest collection, I created a classic look of brocade blazers with matching black pants, vest and the long turkey crest brooches and I brought along James Murray Jewrly lines along with the project. He lended me his gorgeous necklace to go with the designs.With the British Photographer Joseph Sinclair flew in from London to work with me and I had a big male model casting and choose three beautiful and amazing looking men with various background. Kevin Wiltz had no problem striking the flamboyant pose with a classic attitude. With his Ballet background, he brought sophiscation and style in front of Sinclair's lens....    
The handsome striking young male model seen in numerous fashion magzine from Teen Vogue to GQ, he brought such striking feature into his poses and Jospeh Sinclair had no problem snapping photographs at the New York male model. The photoshoot was taken a the studio across from FIT, and it was an amazing shoot and yes, I brought Jewrel back as my makeup artist who I have worked with him for several projects.
Daniel Rohanna, tall, handsome and a gorgeous hockey player! Yes he is actually a big name hockey player for the hockey leagues. I met him on the street near Parsons, he caught my attention and I asked him and we spoke while having coffee and wanted him to bring the masculine looks into my Falcon Crest Collection....  
 And yes, I dedicated my designs to one of my favorite show from the 80's, the theme song was what I love and brought those and created those turkey crest and the florial  into  exclusive brooches into my very flamboyant Falcon Crest Collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment