Sunday, April 17, 2011

I left my Heart in Shanghai!

What a beautiful experience I had in China! I always will be thankful for FIT and my Dean and the Chair of the Fashion Design Department for giving me the opportunity of a Lifetime, going to Shanghai and meeting wonderful new friends from Holland to France to Italy....The Dean and the President of Shanghai took all of us out to a delicious Chinese gourmet dinner and on a cruise (the picture above is where I floated with great friends) on the famous river of all of China...Lights, the beautiful, magical, unbelievable moments..My eyes, my heart ...appreciation of what I saw and Love..Meeting new friends of a lifetime from different countries including Gerrit from Holland, the tallest Fashion Designer at 6'7 I never seen! and Vickie, the beautiful size 0 from Shanghai who is the interpretor for her country. And I met a little boy from Shanghai, the cutest on the cruise. Here are the City of Lights in Shanghai!
And it was also sad, the last night I spent in Shanghai and left China the following morning and returned to the "real world" back to New York, we promised to stay in touch and continue to chat on the internet and til we meet again......
I will never forget the amazing experience of a Lifetime, a Memory I will always cherisehed, and I left my heart in Shanghai, I always been thinking about how lucky I was taken to Another World, different life, culture beauty and the other side of life....I miss Shanghai already!

No comments:

Post a Comment