Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stars 'Dressed to Kilt' for 2010 - New York Post

DRESSED to KILT! What an amazing evening I had, these pictures are from 2010 in April . Myself and my dearest friend Marilyn Hefferen attended our first event of the Dressed to Kilt fashion show and the afterparty. Superstars and hooting stars. Super Models to Super Jocks. Broadway Stars to film stars seen on the runway. Lots of Plaids,, Bold, Beautiful, Glamour, and kilts were seen everywhere.  Austin Power fame; Mike Meyers! Super Male Model, Marcus Schenkenberg,  Broadway star Alan Cummings, Rock Star Pat Benatar, Film star, Matthew Modine were among on the runways. And everywhere u see are fulls of beautiful women and men in kilts. Donald Trump. Nigel Barker. Joan Jett. to name a few. The Dressed to Kilt was the largest event fashion I ever seen, I have attended many shows in Paris to Milan to New York. But the Scottish fashion show was not just, tall beautiful men and women that are runway models. These models are comes in all forms of shapes and have a good time. It was certainly the Life of the Party! And I gotten to meet two new friends from Scotland, Fiona McLaughlin, a beauty with great Scottish accent. and Sandra Murray, a magnificent talented designer from London I love her! I look forward to attending 2011 of the event I won't wanna miss!   !
The theme of Dressed to Kilt were MadHatters and various colors of Plaids! Supermodels were flown in to New York from Scotland. ANd even famous athletics arrived from London, Ireland and Scotland for the premiere event that became a tradition with superstars including Gerard Butler! And the magnificent world famous musicians from Scotland, Bowfish with their beautiful violins!
 
     

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the ones with the hats... Yay for kilts, they make me want to go back to Scotland.

    ReplyDelete