Sunday, September 12, 2010

Christopher Uvenio Design: Florial Design Collection: photography by B. Calvin Colima

.
As a Designer for various markets from Dressy Sportswear to Design Studio to Intimate Apprel to Menswear, I always loved doing my eveningwear collection. I always think of glamour and glitz, flowing fabrics. As a former Florial designer, I thought of using many different colours and designs and draped the luxery fittings from the bust to the waitline, and have the layers of fabrics flow around the air. 2 gorgeous female supermodels from Milan, they came to New York during Fashion Week and I asked if they be interested. Yes they were and you can see that Maura and Kimmie brought femmine and simply glamour to the shoot by B. Calvin Colima. The shoot was successfully done at the location of downtown Manhattan. I always love decorating with florial as a designer and that was my inspiring for my Design Studio collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment